You can license the Royalty Free version of my music for use in small multimedia, movie or other projects from Royalty Free Music.

The following two CD's are available:

House / Break Beat / Trance / Ethno
Trance / Techno / House / Club

If you would like to license my music for use in compilation CD's, please contact me.

Home | Bio | Music | Buy | License | Resources | Contact
Site by Quadra Web Design ©Copyright 2007